Friday, May 20, 2011

It's been a while...

Hey Everyone ^_^

It's been a while since our last release, sorry about that. I was sick because of the constant change with the weather in where I live and a was stuck in bed for a while :(
I thought I could never get sick but I guess I was wrong >.>
Anyways, my sickness is now gone therefore I'm able to release something today. Yay!!! :D
Please enjoy and don't forget to thank all the staff who made this release possible :)


We are still in need of Translators and
Editors/Cleaners/Typesetters
.
Please apply and help us to scanlate more.Thank you

1 comments:

mary said...

thaaanks so much for the new chapter I really like the story it's really different and can't of strange to think of how such a relationship is even posiible anyway cann't wait to read to read it..thaaanks soo much for all the hard work, and I'm glad to hear that you are much better now..

Post a Comment