Friday, March 4, 2011

Uwahhh!!!

Hey Guys,

*sniff sniff* I'm so frustrated right now.
My computer isn't working properly :(
Whenever I open my folders with png or psd files in it, my folder keeps getting stuck and it suddenly exits the whole files. I can't even save or see any png type of file. The only time I could actually see my png or psd files is when I zipped the entire folder, open it with jzip and then drag the file on photoshop and that's it. I try saving and psd files on photoshop, the application closes. On the bright side I can still save files as a jpeg, I don't really know the difference between saving a file as a png or jpeg file but I heard saving it as a png is better, oh well.

Anyways, today we have a new release :D This was supposed to be released a few days ago but then because of my computer not working properly, it's taking me just now to release it. It was such a pain to QC this chapter. *sigh* but it's finally done, so please enjoy :) Don't forget to thank the staff who made this release possible.



We are still in need of Translators and
Editors/Cleaners/Typesetters
.
Please apply and help us to scanlate more.Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment